Spillers 2000 RS Wagon

the problem is there running all sorts of cars these days, the obvious mustangs, cv, ive seen durangos and full size suvs....you just dont know anymore....and they got the damn plane!!!!

Officer Kinney. Nice enough guy just didn't like my subie at all. Went up and down the things I should take off and put back to stock. Lame old cops!!!l lol

Officer Kinney. Nice enough guy just didn't like my subie at all. Went up and down the things I should take off and put back to stock. Lame old cops!!!l lol

My only pullover was a warning for going 60 in a 50 with my whole family in the car. A woman cut me off but neglected to get up to speed, I debated braking hard and passing, and decided passing was safer (oncoming traffic was a good distance away and it was straight and I had dotted yellow for over a mile). I pass safely, and as the oncoming traffic passes me a cop pulls a u-turn. Pulls me over. Specifically told me: "Doing that pass with a Mustang 5.0 is one thing, but not in a little Subaru wagon."

So it would be OK if I had a fast car? What?

P.S. the warning had nothing to do with unsafe passing, just his reprimanding of me. Also, my mom, who has total control issues if you hadn't already noticed, was watching my speedo the whole time and says it never passed 55. I checked the speedo against the family's GPS and verified that it was accurate within 1mph up to 65 the next day.

Sorry for cluttering your thread, just trying to relate
default_smile.png

Bringing this thread back to life! Photos of what I do in the winter and a recent photo of my car! Updated first page as well!

sbq72a.jpg

2rokwu9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor and saddened by how much I want to do with my car
default_tongue.png
But I'm planning on coming to this weeks meet! Glad to be back in it!!!

Back