This is it, the Group Drive picture drop!

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Here it is, the picture thread. Total count came to 568 pictures after discarding 600+ junkers.

I made two picasa galleries, one of car pictures, and one of more scenic view pictures.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Cellwind929/Kanccars?feat=directlink

http://picasaweb.google.com/Cellwind929/Kancscenic?feat=directlink

If picasa runs out of bandwidth or something, the images are mirrored right here on Mainely Subarus, but the navigation is very primitive.

http://www.mainelysubarus.com/Dan/kanc_highway_groupdrive_10.04.09/

If any of you want your pictures removed or your plates blanked, please PM me and I'll do my best to protect any anonymity you would like.

Also, Don't hesitate to PM me if you would like the large versions of your car or any other picture. The file names of all the pictures are IMG_####.jpg. Let me know the number and it'll make it easy for me to find you pictures.

I wanted to make a big post of just the good pictures, but I didn't want to break the website so I'm just linking a few pics from before the meet.

Feel free to link your favorite pics that you find in the gallery in this thread!

Tomorrow I plan to get picture bundles out of peoples cars, we'll see how many I can get done.

Some starter pictures before the meet:

IMG_0196.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

Mainiac and Nate:

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet pics. The folder of all the pictures is awful to navigate though... Is there a way to just download the whole directory?

sweet pics. The folder of all the pictures is awful to navigate though... Is there a way to just download the whole directory?
Yeah I know it sucks, that's why I've added the Picasa Gallery link.

I'll throw together a zip off all the files to download.

Yeah I know it sucks, that's why I've added the Picasa Gallery link.
I'll throw together a zip off all the files to download.
hehe thanks. What does it take to get server space from carter?
default_tongue.png

edit: I've been wondering for a looooong time: what's this symbol:

IMG_0222.jpg

It has something to do with three-fingered jack, right? Whos he and whats the sign mean
default_additional_sillylol.gif
. There's a bar or something in the middle of nowhere over in Washington State called three-fingered jacks. Does it have to do with the mountains?

Last edited by a moderator:
I only got one photo, wasn't worth making a whole thread - yours are nice! You even got one of the crusty rusty battle wag!

IMG_7710.jpg

good job man. i like the blurry shots of my car at like 85 on the bear notch 2 run.

hehe thanks. What does it take to get server space from carter?
default_tongue.png

edit: I've been wondering for a looooong time: what's this symbol:

IMG_0222.jpg

It has something to do with three-fingered jack, right? Whos he and whats the sign mean
default_biggrin.png
. There's a bar or something in the middle of nowhere over in Washington State called three-fingered jacks. Does it have to do with the mountains?

Hahaha OMG you have a lot to learn my friend. That would be a shocker aka 2 in the pink 1 in the stink. Three fingered jack also works I guess

Hahaha OMG you have a lot to learn my friend. That would be a shocker aka 2 in the pink 1 in the stink. Three fingered jack also works I guess
def works because if your girl passes out its an easy way to carry her home.

nice pics dan my car was in like half of them lol would still love to get a side picture of my car in motion but i know those are tough to get. you sure took alof of pics didnt ya?

nice pics dan my car was in like half of them lol would still love to get a side picture of my car in motion but i know those are tough to get. you sure took alof of pics didnt ya?
1221 pics taken, only 568 were worth keeping.

Before winter hits we'll have to go take some rolling shots of your car

nice pics

i think my air freshener was the cruise mascot
default_additional_ranting.gif

Back