This is it, the Group Drive picture drop!

Can I take honors of "Most Photographed Non-Turbo Subaru"?.....its the only reason I wanted to lead for a little while;)

good job man. i like the blurry shots of my car at like 85 on the bear notch 2 run.
Hey, can you stop mentioning this Bear Notch 2 run. I wasn't there so it doesn't exist, got it fireman.

1221 pics taken, only 568 were worth keeping.
Before winter hits we'll have to go take some rolling shots of your car
default_additional_sillylol.gif
I want in on that too
default_additional_ranting.gif

Can I take honors of "Most Photographed Non-Turbo Subaru"?.....its the only reason I wanted to lead for a little while;)
Yeah I told awwsheet, "man mike is gonna love me for all the pictures of his car".

Hahaha OMG you have a lot to learn my friend. That would be a shocker aka 2 in the pink 1 in the stink. Three fingered jack also works I guess
default_additional_sillylol.gif
oic...

wow, I was going in totally the wrong direction with this one.

hey dan im up for a trip up there sometime. my wife is workign 2 weeks straight but am down for comign up in a few weekends if you are free to hang out have a beer and have a mini photo shoot

hey dan im up for a trip up there sometime. my wife is workign 2 weeks straight but am down for comign up in a few weekends if you are free to hang out have a beer and have a mini photo shoot
I'm booked every weekend, first free one is Nov 14th. Between family/rallyx/Halloween/brewfest stuff I'm locked down.

This coming Sunday I'm free though.

The person with the "shocker" STI is he on the board here? or was he just a friend of somebody.
he trolls the forum but doesn't have a username i don't believe. need to get ahold of him?

who owns the black baja with the yellow and green pinstripes??? I see it all the time in the rockland industrial park.

Back