Ty Ty's non-subarus.

As soon as the Audi gets its lazy arse out of the garage, I'm tackling that. Gotta do a rear driveshaft ujoint while im at it.

As soon as the Audi gets its lazy arse out of the garage, I'm tackling that. Gotta do a rear driveshaft ujoint while im at it.
Remember to set the e-brake when you do it.

I....errr...someone I know didn't when he did the u-joint on his jeep. It was also on a slight incline. He was under it. He ended up with three broken ribs when the rear tire went up over him.....

Reciever installed Pedro.

2542607819_b1ef0cf4ea_o.jpg

What a bloody pain in the arse this thing was to put on.

Neat!

Bout-time...
default_smile.png
That old nutstrip was toast. One of the tailpipe hanger bolts snapped, and the other took about 3 hours to remove. Then another hour to get the nutstrip out of the frame. After that, everything was gravy.

The rest of that 8 hour project was removing the rear bumper at the beginning...also a pain.

Color change is almost complete. Also sprayed some bedliner on the sides. I didn't plan on going as high as I did, was only going to do the rockers, but I liked how Moody's turned out.

2775360157_459d047269_o.jpg

The tarmac tires will be here by Wednesday too. Just cheapy Hankook K106's.

You know why I love rally tires?

That right front tire is flat. Paybe 2-3 PSI max in that thing, and it still rides up that high, heh. :headbang:

that thing looks pretty dang good man!

I've told ya before. Wanna come play in the dirt without getting your car dirty, just use mine!

Now all I've got to do is strip it all down, replace a few innards with upgrades, install the standalone and EFI crap, fit the bigger turbo on, and I'll be stylin'. :drunken_smilie:

Back