well its a jeep.

Ray

The Northernah'
heres my jeep I traded my RS for,

its a 97 cherokee and its got a 3" suspension lift by Rough Country soon to be new 31 bfg AT's now it has some spanked 32 pro-comp mud terains, ive trimmed the fenders to fit TJ flares, put some proline alloy rims on it, an 8500lb winch and some other things here and there, enjoy

I miss my Jeep.
default_smile.png
Are you part of NEOW?

thanks guys, and no im not, i joined up with maine4x4.org though, its a good place

Check out NEOW we had some great rides. I organized one a few years ago and we had an awesome day and some kick a$$ rigs, about 15 or so of us.

after driving my RS on some extra twisty gravel roads in Ontario last weekend, my buddy Sean said "I love this car, it's like a cross between a sports car and a Jeep."

so how ya gonna make the Cherokee drive more like an RS now? ;>P

well the bolt pattern is the same as an STI
default_smile.png
, for handling ill put in a wrx swaybar and "strut" tower braces:party:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I know mine sure as hell doesn't handle like an RS.

waal doh! the RS don't krawl rox and hop gullies like a lifted Jeeper, neither

but there's gots to be a happy (happier) medium in there someplace.

sti brembos on the cherokee, 8500# winch on the RS, where does it all end??!!

yess Ray, now you talking good silliness

take a jeep frame and drop a suby body onto it, apply a pile o money and soon you gots something nobody else gots

(and mebbe for good reason??!!)

Cherokee's are unibody. No frame. Throwing an impreza on a Wrangler frame is another story....

You could technically make an awd cherokee by throwing in a selec-trac transfer-case. It's not as good as Subaru awd, but it is full-time 4wd. I don't know the part numbers and I doubt they're as tough as the standard command-tracs.

im not seriously thinking about it
default_additional_rules.gif
and those awd trannys and transfers are infamous for breaking!!!

Back