the car has as near as i can tell.

PIAA fogs

clear side markers

pink I badge

k&n replacement filter

lightweight pully

stage II clutch (which is coming out)

HKS gauge's oil pressure,temp and EGT in the oem gauge houseing

stereo system, panasonic head unit, MB quarts rears with the crossovers eclipse sub, and i don't know what it has for an amp

oem dif gard

rear sway, i haven't climbed under to see who makes it yet. or how big

jdm tails

prodrive wing

that's all i can think of

once summer comes around i'd drop it down a bit, assuming you're not going the rally route. other than that it looks like a good list of mods.

other than a turbo swap.

what's with the first picture? is it weird lighting or is there white paint on the car?
eh actully..... that's as scratch...... and a dent :-
I think he was referring to the reflection of the snow that seams to run along the bottom half of the car, but whatever.
default_smile.png

Oh, don't forget the funky shifter, and rear strut bar.

No, Pedro was referring to the very first Pic on the page. A little bit more than a touch-up job tho. I'm sure I could make both sides match with some sort of decal set...

Oh, first pic on the page... i thought first pic of the new set i posted. Yeah, that's a doosy. Still a hawt car though!

Car looks great I am jealous of the fogs and can't wait to see it in person... And I trust you will have mastered the AWD drift by then >
default_smile.png

Nice car even w/ the dent; it adds character; I like that color....I have owned one that color

congrats

Nice wing too!

cheers

e

eh actully..... that's as scratch...... and a dent

car needs snow tires....

and a Team O'Neil decal, but there's only 1 way to get that (hint, hint)
default_smile.png

sweet lookin little car.

PS--here's how to ID whether you have a cable or hydraulic clutch: cable clutch will have a hard cable running from pedal cluster thru firewall to a fork on top of trans housing; hyd setup has what looks like a rubber brake line running from clutch master cyl (near brake booster) to a slave cyl on trans housing.

Back