Wicked Big Meet '09 !!!

OK, some after the fact detective work about the widebody GC...any witnesses able to answer a couple questioons?
22B would be RHD only, was the WBM car steering wheel on JDM side?

if LHD, it was a clone, so who is the guilty party?

clone or not, who really cares, that is indeed one of the sexiest Subies evAr, but still inquiring minds want to know!
22b definitely ONE of the sexiest Subys made
default_additional_iam.gif
Any widebody really...

buuttttttttt, I am biased, and still think the JDM 01-02 STi Bugeyes are the sexiest Subys made. Wish they had one of those there
default_smile.png

22B was a very limited production road car that featured Impreza WRC2000 style wide body panels. link to some real info about this car:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/22B#22B_Type_UK_.281998.29

There were a bunch of rally cars built with this style bodywork, but they were not 22Bs.

the Rallispec car appears to be just that...a rally car with WRC widebody kit

therefore it is NOT a 22B, so nobody is guilty of clonage
default_additional_iam.gif

the rallispec crew will be at NEFR, I'll try to find out more about the car from them

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish someone would have snapped a photo of what looks to be a 91 ss rally beast beside the 22b "clone" but needless to say some nice rides there!

I dont have my camera pics loaded up yet but i wanted to show off the caravan that we had from Western Mass. I still cant believe that there was not a ton of interest from the maine crowd. I figured there would be a decent caravan since all the meets are so much bigger than the ones we have here weekly.

here they are. 20 cars in total and I was the leader...haha.. scaaary

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMDYuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMDkuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMTQuanBn.jpg

I'll get more when the gf gets back with the camera

Duuuuuuuuude.... why didn't you tell me about this caravan? I would have went with ya

We ended up meeting with some huge caravan about 25 miles from WBM...

I do have more pics too, a lot more actually, but the GF doesn't know where her USB cable is
default_additional_shock.gif

great pics ryan!i deff would of made the treck down with you if the wagon was running, and if i wasn't down in boston with no car for a summer semester of school! looked like another good time!

great pics ryan!i deff would of made the treck down with you if the wagon was running, and if i wasn't down in boston with no car for a summer semester of school! looked like another good time!
I thought about you guys haha. It was pretty lonely driving down alone
default_tongue.png
does your bro still have his GC? Whats wrong with your wago?

Back