wtb 06-07 WRX

inski

A friend of the family just finished boot camp. He's looking for a 06-07 WRX now. Anybody seen any of those for sale around southern Maine?

diabloadsit

Well I have my 2006 sti for sale. I would let it go for $21,000 but I get to keep the summer tires and rims. It would come with the winter setup on the car which is the stock goldies with Dunlop winter sport 3d snow tires with like 90% tread left.

Plus, remember it has the new Rallispec built block with all the other stuff we just did to the car.

inski

Thanks Chris, I was going to PM you to see what you could do to get into his range. I'll pass the word on and send him the link to your FS thread. Good stuff at a better than reasonable price.

diabloadsit

Thanks Chris, I was going to PM you to see what you could do to get into his range. I'll pass the word on and send him the link to your FS thread. Good stuff at a better than reasonable price.
Sounds good. Just let me know. I am not in a huge hurry to sell the car so it is only listed on Autotrader and that is it. Figure a 06/07 wrx cost about $17-$18k so if you do the math and what he gets $3-$4k more for an sti with the stuff I have into it is a pretty good deal I think.

SlowDriver

A friend of the family just finished boot camp. He's looking for a 06-07 WRX now. Anybody seen any of those for sale around southern Maine?
I'm selling my 2005 PSM STi.It has about 22,000. I'm looking to get about $19,000. I have put about $4,500 into it over the last 5 years. Right now I am running at a tuned 332whp/394ft.lbs. on alchy injection. Stock turbo, 38mm Tial externally piped wastegate, FMIC, ACT 6-Puck, never been tracked or abused. I have taken tremendous care of the car. Mike at M&A Auto knows me and my car very well. Let me know if there is an interest to see the car. I am located in Lewiston.

Todd

Meyagi

I'm a hack
I'm selling my 2005 PSM STi.It has about 22,000. I'm looking to get about $19,000. I have put about $4,500 into it over the last 5 years. Right now I am running at a tuned 332whp/394ft.lbs. on alchy injection. Stock turbo, 38mm Tial externally piped wastegate, FMIC, ACT 6-Puck, never been tracked or abused. I have taken tremendous care of the car. Mike at M&A Auto knows me and my car very well. Let me know if there is an interest to see the car. I am located in Lewiston.

Todd
Hey Todd, remember me? i have that gray 2 door turbo accord. Ive always liked your car, GLWS

Back