Bushies!

Trainable

So in my case you're suggesting i drop out of college before my last semester was over? I had exhausted my student loans, i had worked my ass off to make money, but my savings wasn't holding up. In that case i think it was a pretty wise choice to stay in college and finish it up.
Or he could be suggesting you budget for things better and take out extra student loans to cover your cost of living :fart:.
I really think he was just responding to my post about it being a good idea not to carry CC debt which you seem to agree with since you only did it because of extenuating circumstances and then did eventually pay it off. :eek:ccasion14:

ruggedman

Yes seems like we're in agreement.

I know people that just max them out and then pay the minimum payment forever....makes me :puke: :puke: :puke:

:BangHead: :BangHead:

bubba suby

wife looked over to me the other night and said did you sign the taxes for me and you when you sent them with the checks :tard: well no i did not we both did not sign them :help: then called the tax guy and he said it would be ok we will more than likley get something in the mail that we will have to sign and send back. but they have there money and that's all that counts we filed married so i do not know when we will get our check back for the bushies :sign5:

saabaru

Mine are in my account. Here I come Platinum, here I come...... :eek:ccasion14: :eek:ccasion14: :eek:ccasion14:

TheNailman

Warcock
or

(or)

you could get the olde bestbuy card

= 0% financing for 2 years on purchases over $1000

not a bad deal if you ask me.. ..i mean as far as cards go. . .read the fine print though. if you're late on one payment it jumps to like 28% or some shit lol

:laughing4:

SlowDriver

or

(or)

you could get the olde bestbuy card

= 0% financing for 2 years on purchases over $1000

not a bad deal if you ask me.. ..i mean as far as cards go. . .read the fine print though. if you're late on one payment it jumps to like 28% or some shit lol

:laughing4:
That's right, I bought a camera.....paid my first 2 months on-time, then I paid late (1 day) and they back charged the interest and now I pay 28 %. Pretty lame. I got their #. I'm paying the card off. Where's your planned interest now? haha phuckers.

mikebike357

I love the BestBuy 12 months or 18months no interest deals... makes it a helluva lot easier to buy a house full of appliances.

mikebike357

I went into sticker shock when we had to buy a fridge, stove & dishwasher... and I had just finished paying off the new washer & dryer... ugh...

but... now i'm paying for my TV. BestBuy owns me.

ruggedman

I went into sticker shock when we had to buy a fridge, stove & dishwasher... and I had just finished paying off the new washer & dryer... ugh...

but... now i'm paying for my TV. BestBuy owns me.
Yes! I still need to buy a dishwasher, the one in my house is white and everything else is stainless :p Anyone have a dishwasher they'd recommend? Something good on energy but actually gets things clean. The one in my old apartment was ugly, but the best dishwasher i've ever used! The one i've got now gets the about same thing done, but a dish cycle takes it about 2 hours.

mikebike357

we got step up from the lowest end Bosch dishwasher. Very energy efficient & quiet. Ours is white, but they come in stainless for like another $150. Regular cycle takes about 100 minutes. It's energy efficient because there's no heater element to dry the dishes, you have to let them sit in the dishwasher and the water evaporates off in an hour or two. Works great when you run it at night, dry dishes in the AM. But even if you unload it right when it's done you just need a towel to get some of the excess water off some of the items. You also need the towel cuz the dishes are hotter than Hades.

Jimbo

OK, throwing my appliances $.02 in (seeing as how the thread is already thoroughly jacked, hehe.)

Just bought my first washer/dryer pair from Agren Appliance by the mall. I really liked the way I was treated, their delivery charge ($40 to Yarmouth) covers not only delivery and setup, but all the hoses/plugs/shenanigans needed to connect it, and we got 12 months no interest/no payments.

We went with the Bosch 500 series because of Consumer Reports, as well as many comments from friends that are similar to Mike's above: good quality, quiet, energy efficient.

subieRSgrrl

We have a list of things we bought from Best Buy with the no interest card....

set of LG front loader washer and dryer....love them!!!

Stainless/black smooth top stove with black hood vent above it....love it!!!

Dyson ball vacuum...it' great!! Nothing escapes!

Sony camcorder that does stills also. Use it at every autocross event! It's awesome!

Will probably be investing in a new fridge sometime soon too...ours is ancient and not to mention ugly as sin...beige with wood grain look... :puke:

Back