bye bye FWD

K3rn

Hookah Master
Found a deal I couldn't pass up most of you know ive been driving a vr6 I was going to trade for 1990 rado G60 but a week ago a truck slammed into the vr6 so that trade feel through. but my insurance covered the damage so I got a check for 1600 and I got a bumper and trunk for 400 put it on and drove to Keene NH where a kid said he wanted it. so I said bye bye FWD and Hello to this.1999 Audi A4 1.8T quattro.<br>

Last edited by a moderator:
1264ch1.jpg

the guy just went over the motor has new timing belt,water pump,coils,valve cover gasket,and new turbo,everything is mint besides a few dings and a rip in the drivers seat and I need a tail light . the quattro system is NASTY the car rips hard im happy with her.

more pics soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are my bread and butter. Just did huuuuge list on a red avant similar, two full days.

all I can say is parking ban and my shop open to1am+snow= one happy me cops just watching me rip up and down main st at 50mph good night id say

so should I do what every audi driver dose and lower the car or do what no one dose and make a rally style toy? what do you guys think

The crowd on here that's into lowered cars isn't going to respond to this, and the crowd who's into rally are all going to chime in and say rally.

The crowd on here that's into lowered cars isn't going to respond to this, and the crowd who's into rally are all going to chime in and say rally.
There aren't very many on here that are in to lowered cars anyway. I say lift, or leave stock height. It's more practical.

Back