bye bye FWD

should be soon just got to get up to my buddy's house

I need a wing of some sort kind of in the piss off vdub mood

Last edited by a moderator:
who just got a light bar and some hella 500s

this guy pics up this weekend
default_additional_thumbsup.gif

update car is now running with a big exhaust leak it sat long enough that mice go into the catt I know this coz I got to see them get shot out but it runs and drives upside is iget to straight pipe it as the car is reg in TN hehehehehehe this sprig is going to be funn

it is likely at the flex pipe. that is where those fail all the time. Get the upgraded downpipe from eurosport and put an O2 extender on. you will be much happier with something like that rather than a straight pipe. And you will be legal. Missing cat's is a $2000 fine no matter where your car is registered.

I have a set of steelies for that if you are looking for a second set. PM me if you are interested.

it is likely at the flex pipe. that is where those fail all the time. Get the upgraded downpipe from eurosport and put an O2 extender on. you will be much happier with something like that rather than a straight pipe. And you will be legal. Missing cat's is a $2000 fine no matter where your car is registered.
if your state doesn't require one, unsure of TN, Maine can't ticket you for not having one. You cant enforce out of state inspection standards here in Maine. IE: it's reg somewhere else but has completely tinted windows or a really loud exhaust or something of the sort. Even if TN does require you to have one, Maine can't enforce that. Not unless they changed something in the past couple years since I was at the academy.

It's not like tint. Federal law requires them, and just because your state doesn't do inspections doesn't mean you can avoid the ticket. EPA stuff.

Wish I had my pirate pic on my phone for this hijack. Why did the quatro leave?

Edit: talked to Adam. That falls under an inspection standard which makes it so a maine leo can't ticket a TN registered car for it. Not sure who would issue that fine you are talking about but it's not a police officer.

Last edited by a moderator:
poped the turbo and the guy with the turck told menot to fixit he wanted it so we did the trade

Back