bye bye FWD

Really? I thought there were quite a few people on here with lowered cars, not necessarily slammed, but lower than stock.

I wouldn't lower it if your dd. I'm biased and say lift or install real skidplates (especially to protect aluminum oil pan). Billsteins would be sweet too.

Well that's just to increase the handling ability. I mean, my XT is lowered, but it's no lower than a stock STi. It has a purpose, not like the guys with VW's. Everyone has their own taste, and as long as it has a purpose, then it's cool.

ive been thinking Rally so im going to do it my buddy with hisS4 moved so Rally it is I want to do a 1'' lift

Not saying there's anything wrong with lowering, especially if it has a purpose besides looking cool... Just saying that technically speaking, lower than stock IS lowing your car..

My personal opinion on a DD is if it works don't touch a thing and just drive it.

its not rly my dd I live 5 mins from my work so I walk most the time I want to have fun big muddy fun

Not sure if I should chime in
You're getting rid of the lifted car. so no
default_tongue.png

When I was racing rallyx there was a crazy S4 that ran. The car has plenty of potential. Skid and lift are all one really needs. We were racing in mid 90's stock cars that had 200k miles on them.

update lift well be here soon 100 bucks for it
default_woohoo.gif

and found a sick light bar off a guy with lights here is a pic of it on his car in the uk the car was hit hard in the rear so hes selling ittome only coz he wants to see a good rally audi

2eyuof6.jpg

lift and light bar should be here in a week will post pics as soon as the parts come in woooot

Back