Evans photo-maifesto, nws? < work dependant

Nice pics young man
default_additional_sillylol.gif

nice pics, looks like a fun and varied trip. did you actually SEE anything outside of the camera viewfinder?
default_additional_sillylol.gif

LOLed at the Haight-Ashbury sign. Spent several weeks there, summer of 1977...and even remember some of it.
default_mad.gif
The ppl I was staying with made their living openly selling "special brownies" on the sidewalks of the Embarcadero. Bet the scene is a bit different there, 30-some years later...?

Last edited by a moderator:
nice pics, looks like a fun and varied trip. did you actually SEE anything outside of the camera viewfinder?
default_biggrin.png

LOLed at the Haight-Ashbury sign. Spent several weeks there, summer of 1977...and even remember some of it.
default_biggrin.png
The ppl I was staying with made their living openly selling "special brownies" on the sidewalks of the Embarcadero. Bet the scene is a bit different there, 30-some years later...?
Nuts or no nuts
default_biggrin.png

yeah the embarcadero/fishermans wharf area is pretty commercialized at this point. its almost a old orchard beach kind of place. plenty of places to eat, and that where all the ferries come and go from.

Wow, those are fantastic, as always. I really want to visit San Fran now. Looks really, really cool. How was that JDM store?

thanks kyle.

the jdm store was ok, but it was mostly little accessory crap like you'd find at autozone or something, just the jdm versions. there werent any cool import wheels or anything.

Back