DSC_7365R.jpg

DSC_7314R.jpg

DSC_7363R.jpg

DSC_7330R.jpg

DSC_7334R.jpg

DSC_7402R.jpg

DSC_7414R.jpg

DSC_7421R.jpg

and for those who care, all shot on my new favorite lens, the nikon 60mm f2.8 micro af-d

DSC_7433R.jpg

Nice shots Evan, I like the Egg Nog one, but I think Oakhurts uses a powder mix now instead of an egg nog base. :laughing1: BARF!!!!!!

that i am. anything up to 13x19" i can do on my own medium format printer, above that i'd need to get a quote. i can bring it to a meet too.

i think i might print the egg nog one for our place here. :headbang:

i guess i'll bump this thread instead of making a new one. i'm pretty sure carter saw it in the changeover, so i can only assume its content is mainely-approved.

well i'm back from cali and moderately recovered. my g/f and i went to san francisco for a week to see the sights and get some photos.

turns out it was about 2,500 photos. hence i'll be posting the hightlights one day at a time, plus a some unrelated stuff in another thread.

day 1, travel and redwoods at muir woods state park. about 10 min from where we stayed (my out-of-town aunts house just north of the golden gate bridge).

boston brewing company on the way out, a blueberry and a watermelon ale:

DSC_3459R.jpg

DSC_3471R.jpg

the rental car we got day 1 till we got we picked up my aunts caddy sts. pontiac g6, no balls.

DSC_3513R.jpg

DSC_3514R.jpg

DSC_3530R.jpg

they're no sequioia big, but they're big.

DSC_3534R.jpg

DSC_3554R.jpg

DSC_3558R.jpg

DSC_3578R.jpg

DSC_3597R.jpg

DSC_3598R.jpg

DSC_3600R.jpg

marin tunnel:

DSC_3846R.jpg

highway 1 over the bridge and back to the house. rolling shot over the barrier:

DSC_3977R.jpg

DSC_3992R.jpg

the castro, aka, wicked gay, district.

DSC_3923R.jpg

went there for the citys best burger, burger meister. i ate till i was almost sick and could still barely finish it:

DSC_3933R.jpg

DSC_3945R.jpg

tour-able WWII boat at fishermans wharf:

DSC_4013R.jpg

DSC_4016R.jpg

mechanical museum:

DSC_4020R.jpg

who wouldnt love this old time favorite?:

DSC_4042R.jpg

in-n-out burger:

DSC_4073R.jpg

hooters:

DSC_4078R.jpg

DSC_4102R.jpg

DSC_4104R.jpg

DSC_4105R.jpg

DSC_4112R.jpg

steep as hell streets. you cant really tell without being there though. the corvette coming up the hill just after this centered a bit just driving onto the level part where i was standing. some of the sidewalks had stairs.

DSC_4115R.jpg

DSC_4121R.jpg

DSC_4199RHDR.jpg

DSC_4208R.jpg

DSC_4216R.jpg

Boudin bread bakery:

DSC_4273R.jpg

alligators, turtles, bears and crabs could all be had.

DSC_4262R.jpg

ps, can one of the mods take the 'eggs' part out of the thread title? it looks like i cant change that part and it no longer applies. unfortunately that was the way i let people know there was new content.
default_wink.png

hey that beer at the top of the page. i went to a boston redsox game and stopped at a pub and tried there blueberry ale, it looked exactly like that, it had the blueberries floating in there. it was the best tasting beer i have ever had

hey that beer at the top of the page. i went to a boston redsox game and stopped at a pub and tried there blueberry ale, it looked exactly like that, it had the blueberries floating in there. it was the best tasting beer i have ever had
Boston Beer Works.

And you need to try more beer
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Back