First pix of group drive

pat....
default_additional_party.gif
so I assume that's you in pat's pics eatin' a sammich?

NO WAIT

don't do higher FPS, the computer would be generating the extra frames and it would look like crap!

Leave it at 30 fps and change it to an MPEG-2 or whatever the kids are using these days (I personally don't like the .avi container but it seems popular).

But it was shot at 60fps
default_tongue.png
lol i messed up. 1080p is 30fps... 720p is 72 fps... It was late. I ment to say I tried 29 but it was too much tried 15 but it was ****ty. I redid it and it ok. it is now the correct fps... I did it on a basic program. I did it first on vegas 8 but I was sick of it and it pissed me off. So I just made a stupid vid.

watch in HQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng9Ml1OVT6E

-----Added 10/5/2009 at 08:26:56-----

NO WAITdon't do higher FPS, the computer would be generating the extra frames and it would look like crap!

Leave it at 30 fps and change it to an MPEG-2 or whatever the kids are using these days (I personally don't like the .avi container but it seems popular).
I camera shoots .mov files. I use vegas8 pro. It was being stupid. So I used newsoft video works to do the one I posted. The first vid was better and I spent a lot of time on it. I realized I didnt have the same software on my laptop that's on my desktop (which is needs a new power source). I just threw that together at 330 am. lol at the music... wtf

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice video! Can't listen to the sound though since I'm at school
default_tongue.png
lol it was I saw red/badfish/drunk driving by sublime... Nate was doing that just for Carter. You need to leave school now and wash your car or mine!

^I went to the car wash on my way home from the drive haha. She was damn filthy! Reminds me that I need to polish and wax again before the winter comes
default_tongue.png
Probably should put the goldies on soon too.

way to go pat!!! great video...
pics..... not so much.
Lol you dont like the epic captures I did??? And carter you are welcome... I deleted that vid I took. Lol blumpkin?

Lol yeah but I made him so sad at dinner I had to delete it. He has feelings too... I think... well maybe not.

is that what hellas sound like @ about 40 seconds?Also, who's red leggy is that and what exhaust does it have? Not enough grumblies otherwise
default_additional_spin.gif
The exhaust is a Perrin catback.

Back