GClarks 1996 Outback

GClark

1996 Legacy Outback

2.2, 5speed

Raised roof, heated seats, mirrors, wiper fluid, and engine block.

250k miles

Runs quiet, shifts nice, needs some bondo work, and new brakes.

Sanded

I need to stop pocking around near the bondo, it's just making more work for me
default_dry.png

The interior was filthy, but it cleaned up pretty good. I need a new shift boot and good carpet shampooing and it'll be 100%.

After

'

The plan is to get it inspected, paint it OD green(matte green), paint some Army stars and Vin numbers, get some nice snow tires on 16" wheels, mud flaps, and drive into small children/trees/snow banks.

Everything works on it, I love the heated seats. Not a terrible pick up for 700.

You should spend money on this just to get it inspectable, then fix your legacy issues if they haven't been solved yet. Nice car though!! For only 700!

Nice cah. Looking forward to seeing what you do to it.
Thanks, me too.

I'm glad I spotted that for you, congrats. It will look great when you are done I'm sure.
Well let's go with decent
default_wink.png

You should spend money on this just to get it inspectable, then fix your legacy issues if they haven't been solved yet. Nice car though!! For only 700!
I won't be putting too much money into this, basic things.

Nice find G man,need to allocate something like this for myself.

Thanks! I'm loving the interior room, it's huge compared to my Acura or even the other Legacy.

boxer is on that other new england site that shall not be named....hes got one hell of a member journal going on...check it out for a laugh!!!!

Back