GClarks 1996 Outback

boxer is on that other new england site that shall not be named....hes got one hell of a member journal going on...check it out for a laugh!!!!
And yes, a huge laugh. it is the biggest source of incorrect information on an EA82 car that anyone will ever find.

Boxer has been banned from more forums then I can count(4!). Thanks for the compliments.

Car is currently all grey primer, tomorrow it's getting Olive Drappeded and a truck linered roof.

Last edited by a moderator:
baller.gif

haha who took a dump on the original shift boot? thing was gross. glad you switched it.

also, please mount a machine gun to the roof.

Prepped

Uno coat

I like the bed liner stuff, it comes out of the can fast, spreads pretty evenly. Takes forever to dry though. Good pictures to come on Thursday, since it's going to snow tomorrow.

What color mud flaps, black or red?

black, nice rugged homemade ones from a dump truck mudflap

Black mudflaps would look good, plus it would go well with roof and bumpers.

I'll pull the dent out eventually, but it I'm trying to not put a lot of effort into this whole thing. I could have spent along time on the bondo making it perfect, instead I just made it sort of flat, and made sure there was no holes left. It's not pretty, but it should pass inspection.

Looking good. What do you spray with (and type brand recs), have a paint gun or just rattle cans?

Looks good Garrett. We're in for some winter x games in Orono 2011-2012 season, Ken Block gear aplenty. I say black flaps (like that DIY on this site), probably have material at Dysarts. There's also this huge industrial warehouse in Biddeford that sells slabs of urethane in red, black and probably other colors if you're interested.

Ill look into that place in Biddeford, sounds promising. And like Ken Block, we'll be sure to drive into as many ditches as possible.

Outback isn't completely done yet, I need to paint some stars(doors and hood) and some thick mudflaps. I'm also thinking about fender flares to cover the bondo :devil:

I also put my new snows on it, Nokian Hakka 2 235/60/16. Little bit of rubbin, but they perform great. I also like how they fill the wheel well up more.

The toys:

Back