I'm Bringing Evil Back!

Turbo is back in. The IC fits pretty good now. Just need to extend the piping.

2308_02.jpg

WRX struts and springs are in. As well as 03 legacy front calipers, SS lines all around, and axis pads in the front.

2308_03.jpg

I know I'm not around to get them to you but I have some hoses left over from my intercooler setup. I can bring them down next week after I get back. You can add it to the grocery list :
default_smile.png

I know I'm not around to get them to you but I have some hoses left over from my intercooler setup. I can bring them down next week after I get back. You can add it to the grocery list :
default_smile.png
I should be all set as far as plumbing goes for the IC. But i could alway use more hoes.

Oh, i mean hose.
default_biggrin.png

Had to cut the perrin. :'(

2908.jpg

Had to cut the IC. :'(

2908_01.jpg

But it was worth it!

2908_05.jpg

Getto rigged BPV.

2908_06.jpg

Getto rigged coolant thingy.

2908_07.jpg

Everything might be kinda gettoed, but its all very sturdy.

2908_08.jpg

This still needs to be cleaned up some.

2908_09.jpg

2908_11.jpg

Like my door? 8)

21008_01.jpg

Fitting her maiden voyage be in the snow. ;D

21008_05.jpg

21008_09.jpg

21008_12.jpg

She started first try, and nearly immediately when i turned the key. Always been like that.

Runs good so far. There still is a little exhaust leak just under the turbo. The uppipe had been leaking. I'm thinking something might be warped or the uppipe actually has hole.

But it's better then it was.

Idle seams to be good. And i only kinda got on it once and she jumped right to 10psi!

8)

So after my first drive to work i have found a couple of things.

It handles great!! The WRX suspension and the straight rear tighter bar do a great job.

The brakes feel good, despite the ABS light still being on.

It pulls like a motherf*cker!!!

But with that something is still not quite right... My boost gauge read 23psi at one point!!??!! ???

Stock fuel cut is 12.5 i think.

It also still wont idle right, but only sometimes. Seams very strange. If the pressure solenoid thingy is not working right i think that could effect both boost and idle, maybe?

Is it even possible for the boost gauge to be wrong? And be wrong by that much?

It's not because the FCD isn't in, and the way the wiring is it's bypassing the pressure sol.?

nice coffee mug
default_redface.gif
It's a Rad Special!!

So i seams i do have fuel cut. I just need to sustain a PSI over 12.5 for a few seconds, which i hadn't done yet. I got scared.

I do think i remember reading that a while ago. :
default_smile.png

The idle seamed to be better on the way home.

She seams to like it better when i beat her. 8)

If you look real close you can still a bit of the shoe print.
default_biggrin.png

I'm sure that wasn't the first time she got a good kick.

and i know it wont be the last! >
default_redface.gif
O0

I found out this morning that the speedo-meter does not like the cold. :
default_smile.png

http://www.siliconeintakes.com/

Suggestions:

Cut off the tails of the clamps for a cleaner look.

Visit siliconeintakes.com to find some plumbing to eliminate a lot of your reductions and splices.

Its coming along very well ePie. Keep it going, I gotta see this thing in action.

Back