I'm Bringing Evil Back!

Just a few updated pics...

41408_02.jpg

The engine bay is looking a little cleaner

41408_04.jpg

New Hallman MBC

32508_01.jpg

The IC is fitting much better now, i probably don't need the padding on the top now.

41408_07.jpg

Like i put in the other thread; the whistle is gone! I have been driving it for almost a week straight now with no issues.

Well she still has a hard time idling every so often, seams very strange, but i'm also not too worried about it.

Running 10psi right now. Which is much more efficient (faster) then before with the better flowing WRX IC.

The engine puts off much less heat. You couldn't even put your hand on the hood after a drive before. Now the hood stays nice and cool.

I have a FCD on the way, once that's in i plan to up the boost to around 15psi. :glasses9:

Not sure the comp ratio, but i bet i can find it...

VARAY NAHCE!! I really like the WRX suspension on it, it will be silly with 15 PSI or so. I want a ride!!

glad to see the issues seem to be resolved.

I hit up google and taught myself that the stock compression ratio on an ej22t is 8.5:1

I need to come over for a ride! I have a lot more free time now that I'm not washing cars during the day.

She saw some dirt/mud last weekend down a "multipurpose" road. :evil1:

time and money permitting she'll be at the next rallyx.

Wow! Zombie i guess. The car is still around. Has a new stock clutch now. I sold it to a guy that i autox with. He and his son have rallyxed it once with CMC. Everyone that has owned that car is always sad to see it go. I've love to have it back!! and maybe will someday...

I'm still pretty proud of the IC and coolant tank setup i finagled into that car.

Holy son-of-a...... I started reading the thread like it was new, then I spotted the dates. Would love to own a beater like that for rally-x. But my wife would kill me if I bought another money pit.

I am on here though Dan is right that I dont post much. I joined when I bought the car. The car lives in the Freeport/Pownal area when I am not at school. The car is doing great and is at about 184,5-- for miles. Love the car and really want to rally x more with it!

P.S. Good to see you guys today haha.

i was pretty funny, we were just talking about this thread and that car, then poof there it was!

If NER does the doubleX this year i would donate my tires for a chance to rallyx and autox the car. wink wink...

ahh i miss this car leagzilla!!! and i miss my ss!!! but i am sure both are in good hands now. how is the yellow beast going anyway?

20644_107556525923147_100000064001563_201301_245610_n.jpg

20644_107556519256481_100000064001563_201299_7203700_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back