In before the close!

never been pulled over that much for a bulb out. had a tail light out one time and got pulled over once, but that was with a different car. i had yellow headlights in my subie. i loved driving with them, almost nobody else had them, made my car stand out at night. i thought is looked badass. the police had a different opinion. maybe when i get around to it again, and when i think of a better excuse, ill put them back in. i know there is a limit to the specific light output color for headlights, like the nitsa standard is something less than 3000 kelvin. idk, but ill figure it out. maybe if i find a buyeye front end ill put in yellows in the heads and fogs.

Goodmorning Subaru world! Cant wait to drive to Rangeley in my Scoob
default_additional_rallydrive.gif
  Gunna be a long drive, but hopefully it will be worth it. 

Doggone it!  I missed page 100!  I was out driving around... although it wasn't in my Subie.  Spent the day with my wife in our new to us Honda CR-V.  Very nice vehicle by the way, but I'll take my Subie over it anyday!

Headlight
It really pisses them off when they ask "you kbiw why I stopped you" and you say, yup and hand them a fix it slip lol. I got stopped 7 times one night for a headlight

Doggone it! I missed page 100! I was out driving around... although it wasn't in my Subie. Spent the day with my wife in our new to us Honda CR-V. Very nice vehicle by the way, but I'll take my Subie over it anyday!
I was checking those out one day, pretty nice looking vehicles. But I think id go for a fozzy before honda

It really pisses them off when they ask "you kbiw why I stopped you" and you say, yup and hand them a fix it slip lol. I got stopped 7 times one night for a headlight

I was checking those out one day, pretty nice looking vehicles. But I think id go for a fozzy before honda
Didn't get a fix it slip. But by the third when the cop came to the window I was laughing hysterically.Never got a comment about my exhaust, tail lights, Windows. Overall I won.

Go subaru!

Back