In before the close!

Its a FWD trans. The code is TM702KX3EA. Asked around everywhere, nobody has ever really gotten back to me. From what I can tell it does have the AWD sized clutch and possibly an AWD sized diff. All this would mean one scary FWD rallycross car.

Doesn't appear to be much parking there. Not just Midcoast people would show up, we will need some room.
Your right, there really isn't.  I just liked the idea.  However, there is a restaurant with a decent amount of parking called Cook's Lobster House.  If it were in "tourist season" though, good luck!  

541714_4412769169742_1245001260_n.jpg
just another day in paradise.

pracus pracus pracus!! even though ive been driving stick almost as long as i had my license, i found that when i got my subie a year and a half ago, i had to take a few weeks to get used to it.  that and before i only drove front wheel drive cars.  

Driving an automatic is weird now. I'm not ashamed to say last time I parked my wrx and drove my buddy's caddy I stomped next to the brake at a few lights.

^haha that happened to me the last time I drove an automatic

feels so weird even just starting it up without putting the clutch in

I had to get good at driving a stick. I took my drivers road test in one. It really does come down to practice and tips along the way.

I used to have a problem going back and forth between auto and manual. Hard stomp on the brake with left foot is not good.

My friend only stalled once this time. Last time we got pulled over cause she was having a hard time taking off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried teaching my ex... It was the strangest thing cause she could take off like it was all second nature. But shifting to the next gear or stopping just didn't register to her.

No... I actually drove mine today, feels good diving a manual Trans after the slop o matic in the blazer. And the best manual Trans training tool I've seen is a Ford f700 6 speed with a2 speed rear end

Subaru related note: I got wicked good gas mileage the past couple days, best I've ever gotten in my car. Pretty proud of myself
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back