In before the close!

The only thing that makes me hesitate about washing my car  tonight is that my road is sooooooo dusty right now... it will probably be dirty as soon as I get home again.

I need to get a foam gun and a pressure washer.  Now that I'm plasti-dipped somewhat, I can't just use a regular sponge etc... it can work away at the plasti-dip.  So, high pressure is what it needs.

when i dipped my front bumper i was worried about washing, just to test it i've been using my regular brush and had no issues yet. been almost two months now too. even rallycrossed it and nose dived into sand/clay holes, still holding strong. very impressed with this stuff

when i dipped my front bumper i was worried about washing, just to test it i've been using my regular brush and had no issues yet. been almost two months now too. even rallycrossed it and nose dived into sand/clay holes, still holding strong. very impressed with this stuff
Hmm, really?  I was told that I shouldn't bring it through a carwash that wasn't touchless.  I was figuring wash mitts, brushes, etc were also off limits.  Maybe not, according to your findings.  That's good to know.  I do still want to get a foam gun though... those things are awesome!

Stupid check engine light
default_frown.gif

Yeah there's a misfire in cylinder 4. Most likely the injectors. Spiller got me some injector cleaner today. It came on a few days ago then went off then came back on today

Back