In before the close!

My grandfather is only slightly nuttier than myself. Definitely same blood.

"Gaht dam!" *shift* "WOOP what was that? You broke somethin" *shift* "THERE IT IS AGAIN... YOU'RE ON IT NOW BOY"

I did get a new favorite quote from him today tho. "I've never been afraid of anything in my damn life... And that's scary" People whove spent any time with me know what that's like lol.
I doubt you could scare me hahaha. It takes a lot to scare me in a car. My dad was doing 100 with me when I was 3, going high speeds is like a second language to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon re reading that. He wasn't talking about the ride in my wrx. He was talking about life. Man's been shot more times then nelly....

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got home from work finally. Jared tuned his car today so we are gunna take it for a ride when he gets here
default_smile.png

I also got eaten by bugs today.  Man they are bad right now!  The Scoob didn't move at all this weekend.  I do need to wash it this week.  It's long overdue, and it's a filthy pig right now!

I had a dream lastnight that I washed my car then I went to bed and woke up and my car was covered in mud... I ran to the window to check.

Back