In before the close!

KCCA0050.jpg
I can't handle all of that MURRICA

I nominate that for exporting illegal immigrants.  The 2 Mexicans can sit in the back and we'll drive them back.  But first, let's put Obama and Biden in there to try it out!  

Wow, 19?! What does he have done to it? I haven't checked my mpg since the other day when I filled it last, so it's probably going to be significantly worse now that I tuned it hahahaha.
He's got an exhaust and stuff and its stage 2. He drives like a bat outta hell haha.

This.  Thank God the week is almost over.  Hoping to get a lot of work done around the house again this weekend.  I'm going to be building some cedar flowerboxes for my wife tonight.
Since it`s going to be a nice weekend I got my orders for this weekend
default_additional_sillylol.gif
  I`ll be running some new fencing, including post. Instead of window boxes I made some shelves for the front of the house. Used 10 ft  5 quarter PT planking and some real heavy duty brackets on each side of the front door. On top sits 9 small half wiskey barrels on each side. My wife saw this in one of her Country Living mags about 10 years ago and said " THAT`S WHAT I WANT! " I have done many projects over the years thanks to the ideas she gets out of her County Living mags. Oh, by the way she has every Counrty Living mag since they started back in the 70`s.

Last edited by a moderator:
.... I've got a coil on the way for the quad, 7.4 liters of happiness pulled and ready to be cleaned for the pickup, and dip paid for the demon.

It's a good week to be one of my toys.

Back