In before the close!

VF-40's keep you in vacuum 
default_additional_unamused.gif

I feel the need to get in front of whatever car is next to me. I like being 1st haha.

In your wrx?!
YUP!!  It depends on where I'm driving around, but I generally get 27.  There will be the odd tank where I KNOW I compromised it, like this one haha, but usually I get 27!  I was AMAZED when I checked the milage the first time, cause I had a VR6 GTI before this, and THAT got about 30, and I was expecting no better than 23mpg when I got my WRX, but it's been amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
YUP!! It depends on where I'm driving around, but I generally get 27. There will be the odd tank where I KNOW I compromised it, like this one haha, but usually I get 27!
Wow that's crazy, my dad gets like 19 in his 02 wrx and spiller is getting less than that but that's because he just put a BOV on his car.

Wow that's crazy, my dad gets like 19 in his 02 wrx and spiller is getting less than that but that's because he just put a BOV on his car.
Wow, 19?!  What does he have done to it?  I haven't checked my mpg since the other day when I filled it last, so it's probably going to be significantly worse now that I tuned it hahahaha.

I was getting 30-32 during the summer. Should be more for a 1.8 but the gearing they used kills it for highway speeds. Now I have been getting 28 or so. I do have a heavy right foot. Always 5k rpm shifts into 2nd.

Hahahaha I always shift between 3-3.5k.  I bet I'd get better than 27 if I took my snow tires off.  I just need to get around to buying two tires, since I have two summers that came with it -___-

Last edited by a moderator:
You can feel it lose power haha. It is a great car though, 40k on it!! What's on yours?
I don't have mine anymore. But it had something like 240k on the body. But only 90k on the motor. It wasn't quite stock. I miss it.

After driving TJ's the other night it made me want an old subaru, brat, justy, loyale, leone... anything really.

Back