In before the close!

i managed to "brain wash" my fiancé ,as she said it, into being a car girl. i feel good about that.  she had said the other night, "is it bad that the first thing i think of when i get more money is what to buy for my car?"
default_additional_thumbsup.gif
  hehe.  i was like nope. it makes me love her even more. 

heres a good example. she had gotten a lot of dust on her car, and she started to have a mini freak out about how dirty it was. "I wash my car every seven days! its soo filthy!"

Hahahaha I'm the exact same way.. I wash my car at least once a week if not more. I've been this way my whole life tho. I used to work on cars with my dad when I was 2.

My subie is getting packed full of stuff. The trunk won't fit much more. Backseat will be filled tomorrow. Then its a 100 mile drive home.

Fluffy- yes, my Subaru has junk in its trunk. For some reason I could see you saying that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet it's the gauge lol. Those old motors never died. I used to cruise at highway speeds with my BRAT all the time. Even hit 85-90 a few times keeping up with traffic up north more. Went good, just different than a newer Subaru.
You can feel it lose power haha.  It is a great car though, 40k on it!!  What's on yours?

Yeah I spend between 80-100 bucks a week.
default_frown.gif
default_redface.gif
what do you get for fuel milage?! 

Back