In before the close!

Graduated for design engineering. Going back to finish up welding (1 class) and take as many mech engineering base credits as possible.

I just graduated, marine engineering technology(and got a fancy license to work on ships). Drove my Subaru to work instead of a 1ton dump truck. Got a call from an employer. Might be working on one of these.

800px-thumbnail.jpg

I've only gotten sea sick once in my life, and I grew up on boats. Since that day I take one non-drowsy dramamine in the morning and I'm good for the whole day, probably just a mental thing, but it works.

They have non drowsy ones?! I took one once before I went on my uncle's boat and I fell asleep haha that think knocked me right out.

I've never been sea-sick before... however, I have been out on a whale watch and the fresh air made me so sleepy, that I just about fell down, twice... before I decided to sit down.  My knees just buckled.  I love the fresh air.  We were out on the water though for like 4 hours!

Just a heads up for anyone thinking that just because the coast guard boats are inflatable that they suck. I got a chance to play with one once and they're insane.

Just watched Project Revolutions STI go around the nurburgring. It broke the previous STIs record by 2 seconds. He got it up to 160 on the straight.

Back