In before the close!

I feel the plug will be pulled soon on this subie thread
default_wink.png
Subby plugs... That's why its taking so long.

did a tune up on the legacy new spark plugs, air and cabin filter. It was the first time doing spark plugs on a boxer engine damn does it take long lol. Boy does it run a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were you able to get it done atleast

Pretty much.  I just need to install one more at the very back where the muffler sits.  I was able to take cover for the most part right underneath the car when it was pouring.  I had it up on ramps.  Note to anyone interested.... putting on the Torque Solutions exhaust hangers is HARD!!  At first I didn't think the holes were big enough for  the hangers... but you really just have to mash them on there... I guess that's why they work so well, they are definitely RIGID!! I haven't driven the car yet, but I think they'll definitely help.  I'm hoping the rubbing issue goes away with the resonator hitting the frame.

Been tight with cash lately.  As much as I want to, we have 2 car payments due in the next few weeks, plus I have to register  the Subaru too...  it's going to be an expensive month.  So, while I WANT it, I don't really NEED it.

Back