In before the close!

I have my American muscle... But in true American fashion its a mut and harley dealers want nothing to do with it. And I have a decent relationship with with the owner of MOTO milano and he's a tuning genius. Duckies run twins so tuning is similar.

Completely unrelated note. I will be participating in the august tough mudder competition in Vermont. If you've never heard of it, look it up... It's pretty intense. Pretty much a 10 mile obstacle course, designed by British special forces, up a mountain, to benefit the wounded warrior foundation. If anyone wants to make a pledge or a donation Pm me :-)

I saw 72 in auburn today. I was wearing jeans... Tooooo hot. Still no ac for me, windows down FTW!
default_smile.png

Light bar done. Had to change it up a bit to just get it done. I saw zero wobble driving around. Won't happen until I get back from my first stint on a ship but I will be putting driving lights where the fogs are and mount the fogs a bit lower.

I have stupid little things falling off the trees that cover my car and make it all dusty looking. I just washed it and it needs another bath.

Thinking about going on a long cruise today.  Dunno were i will go but the legacy has not been on a long cruise for a while.

Back