In before the close!

nice i have not raced in autocross in about a year or so. Might have to go to one of the events this year. It would be the first time i autocross the legacy.
I raced the first summer I got my car but didn't get to last year, I'm so pumped for Sunday's autocross. Starting to get a little nervous tho haha.

ya the last time i did autocross was when i had my olds alero and that thing was just terrible.  Even though it was lowered and had sticky tires. The legacy should be a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:
DONE!

tnsu6qT.jpg

Nice job!  I'm currently Plasti-Dipping my rims matte black.  Hoping to get some pics before it gets too dark, but it's not picture worthy yet.

Thanks! It has no movement. I can literally take some load off the suspension by grabbing onto it and it doesn't move. The lights are bright as well.

I've never auto crossed, looks fun as hell . I'd be afraid of breaking something on my car tho...i got bad luck and my daily driver

It's just driving around cones.... Not exactly hard on the car unless your bouncing off redline. You can do auto cross and rally with out tearing stuff up

It's not hard on the car at all. Me and my dad did it for years now its my turn to drive lol. We are both running in the one on Sunday though. The only thing I hate about rallycross is washing my car after haha.

Back