In before the close!

I love mixing in worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, salt/pepper and then grilling them up.  Mmm Mmm!  And of course, cheese.  Bacon is always a good topper too!  

Steak is the best. Love bugaboo creeks prime rib.

Got a frost advisory here in my area for tomorrow morning, gonna be a cold morning going to work. Stoked lol

Where's the hott weather
default_frown.gif

I'm ok with it :-)

So I think Floyd and myself might be racing at oxford next week. He ran at beach ridge tonight and came damn close to taking it.

Sat night? I may have to go. Those are fun. There's always a couple 5.0 stangs that win it

Last edited by a moderator:
Sat night? I may have to go. Those are fun. There's always a couple 5.0 stangs that win it
Yeah saturday. And the barry brothers aren't allowed to both run last I knew. Only one per event. And he goofed hard tonight.... so we'll see how he is next week. I'd love to knock that cocky smirk off that whole family.

Last time I was there he said it was his track and he didnt see anyone taking his title any time soon.... I don't like that. I'm rocking bald snow tires and I'm terrified of grenading the 5 speed. But Floyd should be on "summer slicks" and pretty well dialed in.

Back