In before the close!

lol.  my daughters sneaky she dont tell me, lol.  my son, well he just forgets lol.  how olds your kiddo?
He's 1 1/2.

I keep a blanket in the back seat of my subaru cause i have drunk friends... Kinda like kids.
Toddlers are like drunk people in SO many ways.....

lol,  i threw up in the backseat of my scoob once,  way too many beers, hahaha
There was a girl at WBM barfing all over the inside of her boyfriends WRX....I'm assuming she's newly single...

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my cloth seats too btw, just merely sating that licking stuff off leather seats would be easier than cloth... that's all!  

Barfing in a car is bad.  Never done it, and I hope nobody ever does in mine.  That girl at WBM, that's gross.  I wasn't there, but glad I didn't have to witness that.  Nothing like chain reaction barfing lol... some people see it and then they barf too......  
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Oh trust me I know.

And yes... If a girl yacked in my car she'd have to be one hell of a woman, with one hell of an apology plan, to not be walking home.

If I was dating someone that barfed in my car.......not only would they be walking home, they'd be cleaning it, walking home, and finding a new girlfriend....

I like my cloth seats too btw, just merely sating that licking stuff off leather seats would be easier than cloth... that's all!  

Barfing in a car is bad.  Never done it, and I hope nobody ever does in mine.  That girl at WBM, that's gross.  I wasn't there, but glad I didn't have to witness that.  Nothing like chain reaction barfing lol... some people see it and then they barf too......  
I was totally THAT girl that walked past it while it was happening, stared and said "EW!" really loud....

The smell is what gets ya.  *dry heaves*  

Dog poop doesn't smell good in a backseat either.  I took my pup one time to the convenience store real quick... went in, grabbed our pizza, got back in my car and was like WTF?!  Oh God the smell!  

The smell is what gets ya.  *dry heaves*  

Dog poop doesn't smell good in a backseat either.  I took my pup one time to the convenience store real quick... went in, grabbed our pizza, got back in my car and was like WTF?!  Oh God the smell!  
Ugh, just the thought.....

My son is one that hurls on the smell of throw up. The kids have thrown up in the car a few times, I carry buckets if they say belly hurts lol.

Smells don't usually get to me. I can handle a lot of things.
I work in healthcare, the raisin I've seen and had to smell. Have to have a strong stomach. Lol

Back