In before the close!

Just ordered a 2 channel amp and wiring for my car audio system. Powering the fronts only for now....
What kind of speakers and system you running??I have 2 12" jl audio with a kicker amp, but need a head unit before I can put it in

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to eventually upgrade my speakers. I have a Kenwood ddx 419 and its better than stock by far, but I'm not that happy with it (and bluetooth doesn't work anymore -.-) I want to get a Pioneer set up

What kind of speakers and system you running??

I have 2 12" jl audio with a kicker amp, but need a head unit before I can put it in
I have Alpine's in the front, a Kenwood deck, stock speaks in the rear (eventually upgrading)... an 8" shallow sub by Sound Ordnance under the passenger front seat.  The amp I just picked up is 2 channel, 75w per channel, by Sound Ordnance.  If you haven't heard of Sound Ordnance before, check it out.  It's an exclusive to Crutchfield.com.  I am very impressed with their sub, and their other stuff gets great reviews too.  I think I'm going to get a set of their speakers for the rear doors.  They are only like $40 for the rear speakers.  I should have everything next week.  Hoping to find time to install then too... I'm on vacation starting tomorrow night for a week!  WOOHOO!!

Nice, I got mine at someplace across from the Maine mall. Cant remember the name. Only things that suck bout the legacy is the stereo. Its attached to the a/c controls, gotta get a whole double din console piece. Gets are even worse.

I have an Alpine headunit and a kicker cvx sub in a ported box. Also a 1600 Watt Kenwood amp. I am saving for some 0 gauge to do the big three upgrade. Some 4 gauge to run power and ground to the amp.

Nice, I got mine at someplace across from the Maine mall. Cant remember the name. Only things that suck bout the legacy is the stereo. Its attached to the a/c controls, gotta get a whole double din console piece. Gets are even worse.
I bought the whole dash kit but i have yet to install it. I took everything apart to see how hard it was its going to be a pain. Saudering and heat shrinking all the wires for the harness.

I have an Alpine headunit and a kicker cvx sub in a ported box. Also a 1600 Watt Kenwood amp. I am saving for some 0 gauge to do the big three upgrade. Some 4 gauge to run power and ground to the amp.

I gotta get the dash kit and wire harness and some new 4 gauge power wire and a headunit

Did you get the double din dash piece?

I bought the whole dash kit but i have yet to install it.

Subaru oil change. She's a happier car now.

3esu8y2e.jpg

Getting my subaru looked at today. I have developed a leak and it appears to be from a rubber hose connecting the return line of the turbo to the metal line of the block. Although it could be a power steering leak. Quirk will figure it out for me.

Back