In before the close!

Not really.  We're going to take it day by day.  We're hoping to have a few day trips here and there in the State.  Any suggestions?  We're in the Southern portion of York County.  We're willing to travel a few hours per day as long as we're home by nightfall to spend time with our dog.  We can't leave him alone overnight.  We're thinking of the Portland Museum of Art, Antique shops, etc.  I was hoping to hit a SeaDogs game this week, only to find out they don't have any home games this week!  
default_additional_sillylol.gif
 I just found out my amp is coming in Monday, so I'd like to install that sometime this week too... (although the speakerwire is on backorder) and also we've got stuff around the house we can get done.  

^ this. And I don't have to do any work for family this weekend. Got the scooby cleaned out and baby seat mounted Thursday, counting the days now

I noticed it looked a little different haha. I wanna do something cool like that to my interior. I just don't know what yet.... We will have to hangout sometime and do some cool stuff haha.
Lol I'm always down to hang out and do some cool stuff, I actually was going to text you last night to come over and help, but I figured you were working lol

Back