In before the close!

i have a dentist appointment this morning 
default_additional_unamused.gif

I had a filling done about a month ago and the chair was a massage chair as well.  I want one of those to sleep in!  They are so comfortable!

I LOVE mashed potaoes and mac and cheese haha I'm all set. I could live on that stuff. But yeah I'm kinda scared, I was only put under once and I dont remember it because I was so young. 

For some reason IV's make me pass out, like immediately, so I went right out the second I got poked. It's not all that bad though, some people are hardly affected by getting them out.

Yeah Jared told me he was fine after. I hope I will be, I'm just nervous haha. I dont like the idea of having stitches in my mouth. 

i loved getting my wisdom teeth out lol. the meds keep you super laid back. I think i just played halo for like a week straight sitting in a recliner

i loved getting my wisdom teeth out lol. the meds keep you super laid back. I think i just played halo for like a week straight sitting in a recliner
Its really hard for me to take time off from work so I'm planning on resting only 2 days (not including surgery day) then going right back to work for the weekend. They need me there haha I'm pretty important to my job. No one is a boss in the kitchen like me
default_wink.png

Good luck with the wisdom teeth surgery Ally.  I had 4 out, plus a damaged molar all at the same time.  I didn't have fun, but I was completely put under so I don't remember it at all.  

Sucks about the dent Matt
default_frown.gif

Back