In before the close!

Hey mike, mike mike mike mike. What's today!!!

Backed the rs out of the garage and my 3 yr olds scooter decided to jump off the wall. Dented fender......
default_frown.gif
all the more reason for huge flares! 

Good luck with the wisdom teeth surgery Ally. I had 4 out, plus a damaged molar all at the same time. I didn't have fun, but I was completely put under so I don't remember it at all.
Thanks! I'm getting put fully under so hopefully I wont remember it either. I don't like the idea of some dude going into my mouth with a knife.

WRB96IMPREZA, on 26 Jun 2013 - 11:29, said:

Thanks! I'm getting put fully under so hopefully I wont remember it either. I don't like the idea of some dude going into my mouth with a knife.
They were not that bad when i had mine out. I had all 4 out and all they did wan numb me up and the they went to town yanking the teeth out. Only bothered me for a day or two, only took the pain meds twice and that was at night to sleep. I rather be awake the be put out because i couldn't imagine how hard they are on you when your asleep, he wasn't being to easy while i was awake

Last edited:
I put 1000 miles on my OBS this past week... Still doin' great!

I'm still not sure how I feel about Snapchat... I'm kinda new to it still. I also cannot send or receive picture messages normally so its nice for that. Also the drawing is the best part
default_tongue.png

And Ally, let me know how the surgery is! I haven't had any of my wisdom teeth out. Hopefully I never will, but I know I've got something growing in back there.

I'm enough of a caveman that my wisdom teeth will grow in fine.... But right now they are cutting the hell of my gums and it blows.

Back