In before the close!

34779249.jpg

This weather better clear for Sat/Sun.  I'm sick of it!  Strawberry Festival in South Berwick today with my wife... and we're getting her wedding rings resized.  

I've givin up on seeing the Sun again. I checked the weather last night and its not saying Sun until next Friday.

Subaru related note: my next car.... Orange and black or pink and black? I can't decide.

I've givin up on seeing the Sun again. I checked the weather last night and its not saying Sun until next Friday.

Subaru related note: my next car.... Orange and black or pink and black? I can't decide.
I thought about doing black and orange with my car but decided to go with black and white.  Just painted my rims and light bar white now have to finish painting car black lol.  I would say black and pink for you i actually like the color combo but just wouldn't want pink on my car
default_smile.png

It's gunna be either a blobeye or Hawkeye impreza.
if you go with a blob eye you should get an 05.  I think the interior is better in those then the 04

I thought about doing black and orange with my car but decided to go with black and white. Just painted my rims and light bar white now have to finish painting car black lol. I would say black and pink for you i actually like the color combo but just wouldn't want pink on my car
default_smile.png
I'm having such a hard time deciding haha. I love the orange and black look but pink and black, you don't see that everyday haha.

if you go with a blob eye you should get an 05. I think the interior is better in those then the 04
I'm gunna get whatever I can find that is a good price and in good condition haha.

PINKKKKK.
Pfffftttttttttt

Getting ready to take the inlaws 3.0 outback to dinner, be nice to bee mellow after replacing rockers on the blazah all day

Back