In before the close!

Yeah, it really doesn't make it enjoyable to do things outside when it's going to be this oppressive, but I have so much I want to do!  You have Friday off as well Jason?  I do, but my wife has to work.  

Yeah, it really doesn't make it enjoyable to do things outside when it's going to be this oppressive, but I have so much I want to do!  You have Friday off as well Jason?  I do, but my wife has to work.  
I actually took off the whole week, except for Monday. I had a bunch of running around to do anyway, and it's nice to not have to go to work. This humidity is far worse to deal with when I'm working than it is at home! Lol

I actually took off the whole week, except for Monday. I had a bunch of running around to do anyway, and it's nice to not have to go to work. This humidity is far worse to deal with when I'm working than it is at home! Lol
Very true.  Because you are working on YOUR conditions.  At least you can take breaks and not feel guilty about doing so.  

Damn, I gotta work today, oh wait my job is awesome! Yesterday I had some fun on the windy roads on my way to Popham and got paid for it, I also saw a red 911 carerra and a charcoal grey Ferrari 458 Italia on that drive.
The 458 is my favorite of all time. My dad has a friend that works at a Ferrari dealer and him and my brother went there to check out all the cars. My brother got to sit in a 458, the lucky bastard.... I had to work that day of course. 

gyjetyqu.jpg

I haven't stepped foot outside yet today.  Let the dog out a few times though and felt that awesome humid heat.  I have to run out soon though to do some errands.  Not looking forward to that first blast of heat!  I've been lazy all day so far... lounging in the a/c.  I am also trying to get over what I think is bronchitis, but my wife keeps saying it's just a cold.  Going to pick up some Mucinex and see if I can get the last of this crap outta my lungs!

Battery relocated, wires run for amp, new fender on, front lip off(staying off), scheduled to be dipped next Friday... Scoping out where to put the meth tank/pump.... Stupid "pump must be below tank" rule.

Bacardi bottle gone :-(

Gahhh! It looks great Nikki!
default_smile.png

Subaru related note: Driving my Subaru to work today... I might leave early and go for a long cruise and bump the country tunes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back