Life after my WRX

the LB7 had 300 hp @3100 rpm/ 520 lbs torque @ 1800 rpmthe LLy had 310 hp @3000 rpm/ 590 lbs torque @ 1600 rpm......there was a motor switch mid year through 2004......you tell me 500+ lbs torque wont break loose at less than 2000 rpm...welcome to ms by the way...
Those numbers are rated at the crank, I am talking rwhp, most stock lb7's Dyno 240-250 with a little over 400tq, I have owned one and with stock programming it's not happening unless we are talking on a dirt road or wet tar.

Since when is the 7400lbs over the rear wheels anyway?
default_tongue.png
default_smile.png

Should break loose no problem.

Those numbers are rated at the crank, I am talking rwhp, most stock lb7's Dyno 240-250 with a little over 400tq, I have owned one and with stock programming it's not happening unless we are talking on a dirt road or wet tar.
Yours probably doesn't run well then ....

But DUDE. Why did you sign up on a SUBARU forum to argue about a GMC TRUCK?!?! All you've accomplished is making everyone think you're a jerk.

Introduce your self in the new member's forum, or be personable or something.

Nice truck by the way
default_smile.png
I've driven one of them hauling a car trailer with heavy car. Pulled from a stop up a steep hill like nothing. Made me
default_smile.png

welp hate to tell you if you wanna ride down 209 in phippsburg the marks are there to prove it..
Where at? I'll check it out! :-p Lol

Are you Sure it's not tuned already and the guy never gave you the controller? I don't even think I've seen Ryan's truck break loose at 40 mph... And that's with almost 600 hp. (not saying it can't happen...who knows)

Last edited by a moderator:
haha well i dunno it was after the rain last week roads were still alittle wet
default_frown.gif
LMAO try it on dry tar and see how it works out for you, a damn geo metro can bust loose on wet tar
default_frown.gif

Hell, I hardly ever post anything and I never bash anything. This is a tight knit group of subaru enthusiasts that you're picking a fight with guy.

BTW, that's a nice D-max. I had a modded TDI jetta and driving with torque is lots of fun. Bump for a nice daily driver.

Nice truck. I loves me some torques... My RS doesn't have any. Bet it's a bit different than you're wrx

Sorry this thread turned into a pee pee measuring contest!

Nice truck. I loves me some torques... My RS doesn't have any. Bet it's a bit different than you're wrx
Sorry this thread turned into a pee pee measuring contest!
heh... Good description on what happened...

Back