Life after my WRX

Those numbers are rated at the crank, I am talking rwhp, most stock lb7's Dyno 240-250 with a little over 400tq, I have owned one and with stock programming it's not happening unless we are talking on a dirt road or wet tar.

strongly dissagree. driven just recently a duramax with just a mild tune, 4.5' turbo back, and a cold air. very basic upgrades, and the truck was a pure monster. easily believable 40 mph if not more! i'll say it again, that is a beautiful truck.

strongly dissagree. driven just recently a duramax with just a mild tune, 4.5' turbo back, and a cold air. very basic upgrades, and the truck was a pure monster. easily believable 40 mph if not more! I'll say it again, that is a beautiful truck.
Thanks man... right now after the dyno day im at around 375 and 660 tq

Wow been a while. so what have you done to the truck??!!
Nothing major just a light bar under the tailgate.. 2 12" subs, pioneer touch screen, 1000w amp.. Edge evolution race tuner. saving my pennys right now for a built tranny.. Going to cost me about 4000$ to build my stock Allison to hold 750whp

my buddy blew his allison trans and ended up rebuilding it himself. we will see if it actually works lol

well I just couldn't get away from subaru.. Missed my WRX ever sice I sold it and is alittle more practical for me right now.. So I'll be trading the truck on one or selling the truck soon..

Second member getting a Duramax! Awesome ride. No Cats? Please don't drive in front of me!
default_smile.png

Haha theres no cats but ima selling and going back to subaru.. Just about to drop 4 grand on just injectors.. To expensive for me to run and fix right now

the truck is all beast you should be able to get a nice WRX for it try mass lots of talk about ppl wanting a truck like that its damn nasty

and I hope you get a damn nasty WRX for it

Back