Mah cah!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
So I don't have a thread devoted to pictures of my car on here yet. So here it is ...

I had some better pics, but I had a digital mishap a while ago ... I'll get more, but for now. Here are some.

When I first got her

img_1417.jpg

n1220130151_30056857_5058.jpg

099999!

IMG_2405.jpg

Last winter. Suby loves snow
default_wink.png

img_2021.jpg

img_2023.jpg

Sometime post-winter.

img_2165.jpg

Hello engine! (Sergei's garage)

n1220130151_30125333_6727434.jpg

My 40 year old laser on my home made roof rack. Got it up there all by myself too!

5252_1113436035675_1220130151_30302183_1427818_n.jpg

Camping trip. Lots of crap on the home made roof rack.

4 of us, people in the back seat had sleeping bags on their laps, crap shoved in the trunk. And all the food and firewood in bags and coolers on the roof.

I'm the one rummaging around in the trunk. Looking for a camping permit I think
default_additional_sillylol.gif

4825_1168629221000_1386041764_455942_1115366_n.jpg

Some mods, my multi-colour dash

img_1564.jpg

img_1566.jpg

img_1570.jpg

And my custom iPod integration. Goes on and off with car, etc. The cabling is now cleaned up since this picture

img_1574.jpg

I think that's it for now. I'll post more pictures as my car gets more use and abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dirty Subie = Happy Subie, 10x bettAr when crammed with friends n toys!

PS--nice Laser, I've had a blast sailing, flipping and pitchpoling them things over the years. Super simple, super fun.

You know...some time ago, there was this amazing invention. Revolutionized the world. They're called shoes...

Oh shoes, yea, those things I have to wear in stores:rolleyes: and once it starts being really snowy... heh

Thanks for all the comments on my pics! I've owned it for a little over a year now, and is a great car!

I've had way to much fun with the laser, haha.

I took my girlfriend for a sail on it before we were dating. It was her first time ever sailing. It was going wonderful, perfect day, probably 10kt wind, about 5 miles from the harbor on the way back from a picknick on an island beach, I look back and ... BLACK STORM CLOUDS. I hadn't been paying the attention I should have. So we got hit with a 40kt squal. Ripped the traveler out of the deck, broke the downhaul, ripped out the top baton, and ripped the boom vang off the mast. 5 mile sail up wind .... So I always carry my knife and some extra rope, I had it all fixed up in no time and we were on our way. Amazingly, she loved it, from then on I knew she is a keeper
default_additional_sillylol.gif

So little story about that boat
default_wink.png

Oh, and yes, rockbox is awesome. I can't stand the files structure of the iPod OS, or the fact that the iPod can't play ogg files.

Wicked nice cah!! Seen it in person a few times and is definitely clean for a Subaru of that age!! Love the dash lights!!!

Wow, that's a lot of miles in one hour!

Sweet gauge lighting! Can you dim it with the stock dimmer dial?

Rockbox is cool. When I had my 5.5G, I only did skins and ipod linux, along with the gameboy and *** (nintendo entertainment system) emulators
default_eek.gif

Some chip on the ipod burned up and shorted one night while it was charging and it burned my hands to unplug it...

edit: holy crap, it bleeped-out the console!!!

Wow, that's a lot of miles in one hour!Sweet gauge lighting! Can you dim it with the stock dimmer dial?

Rockbox is cool. When I had my 5.5G, I only did skins and ipod linux, along with the gameboy and *** (nintendo entertainment system) emulators
default_eek.gif

Some chip on the ipod burned up and shorted one night while it was charging and it burned my hands to unplug it...

edit: holy crap, it bleeped-out the console!!!
Yes, the stock dimmer still works!

My iPod is a 5.5G
default_wink.png

Are you asking for the remains of it?
default_eek.gif
Mebe ...
default_wink.png

So I was looking through the pics on my computer today, and found a few more to post.

Ice storm when I lived in Gorham:

img_1778.jpg

img_1779.jpg

Looks like looking out a bathroom window.

img_1780.jpg

More on camping trip:

img_2265.jpg

This is what was with people in the back seat:

img_2266.jpg

I don't even know...

img_2309.jpg

My ScanGauge2!!

img_2311.jpg

I believe there are yet more pics of my car on my camera, but I haven't dumped my camera to my computer for a while. So more later ...

Back