Mah cah!

I didn't take pics of the process because it's really simple. I'm not sure if I'm going to have to re-wire such that the low beams are alway on, or not. I'll see tonight when I take it for a drive.

Wiring to keep low beams always on would be really easy, I'd just have to add either a relay or a diode, whichever option is cheaper ...

So they're bi-xenons (or something)?

I don't know anything about the JDM lights, but with some HID projectors, the high-beams are turned on simply by dropping an extra reflector down to reflect some more light higher as opposed to lower, so the low-beams would always be on anyway. Are you saying you may need to "DIY" the always-on part?

So they're bi-xenons (or something)?I don't know anything about the JDM lights, but with some HID projectors, the high-beams are turned on simply by dropping an extra reflector down to reflect some more light higher as opposed to lower, so the low-beams would always be on anyway. Are you saying you may need to "DIY" the always-on part?
It's a projector for the low beams, and a reflector for the high beams. I'm not sure if they'll work best with the low beams on with the high beams. I had them pointed at the garage in the light, and it looks like a considerable more about of light comes out with them both on at the same time. But hard to tell till it's dark.

They look good. I saw you on your bike the other day on Biscay Rd!!
serious? Huh, I don't know how I missed you. Were you not in the FXT? Bike was running like %^&* yesterday though, so I was probably messing with the carb.

Haha yup. I didn't realize it was you till last second, so I didn't get a chance to wave. That thing sounded cool!!

any more info on the dash lights? i've been thinking of changing the lights on my bike.

I have a writeup on here. I'll try to find it. The search function on this forum (sorry admins) kinda sucks and makes it hard to find stuff.

I have a writeup on here. I'll try to find it. The search function on this forum (sorry admins) kinda sucks and makes it hard to find stuff.
The problem is the old posts from before the upgrade aren't indexed by the search. Sucks when I'm trying to find my old ramblings.

$100 for the JDM headlights (I got a wicked deal
default_smile.png
thanks Rad!!), some solder, soldering iron, and a little bit of knowledge about taking your car apart and wiring.
PS

A more polite way of saying that would be "can I have names of products and complete cost run-down please"

Sorry, but you come across rather rude on here sometimes.

Glad they worked for you bro

So this is why it was running like crap!! Ahhh. Much better with some new NGKs

IMG_2865.jpg

Back