Mah cah!

lol I'll look again
default_additional_sillylol.gif

-----Added 11/25/2009 at 08:32:22-----

nope, still don't see anything. The only thing I think is suspicious is the "0"s on the two gauges, but they look believable anyway.

I kinda butchered the end of the temp gauge needle, it is missing the C on the temp gauge, the tach is missing the stopper peg, and how the hell could one drive that fast on grass?

well duh on the grass thing
default_additional_sillylol.gif

I was only talking about the gauges, nothing obvious is wrong with 'em (except maybe the full tank of gas
default_wink.png
).

No idea. They came off a 1988 Chevy beretta GT. But that's just where they came from. No idea if they were OEM to that car or not.

They just barely fit. They were rubbing the calipers just a tad, a wee bit of grinder work and they're fine.

haha, yea, I actually have newish pads all around now. Less than 5k miles on all of them.

So I guess next time I replace them I need to wait till right after winter
default_smile.png

Haha yeah, that's right, those must be the ones I put on?? Yeah they probably won't be too much worse, but you could also keep your eyes out for a set of Subaru wheels in that rim size, and just swap them out

Haha yeah, that's right, those must be the ones I put on?? Yeah they probably won't be too much worse, but you could also keep your eyes out for a set of Subaru wheels in that rim size, and just swap them out
Yep!

I don't feel like spending $40 on rims and another $40 on remounting them. Most of what I did was grinding off rust anyway. A few spots the welds had a bit sticking way out, and rusty. So I bet there is actually a good amount of clearance. And anyway, 1mm is as good as saving about $80
default_smile.png

SICK!

I want names of products and complete cost run-down STAT! One of those things on my wish list that just doesn't make sense for me to do when I need gas-money
default_smile.png

SICK!I want names of products and complete cost run-down STAT! One of those things on my wish list that just doesn't make sense for me to do when I need gas-money
default_smile.png
$100 for the JDM headlights (I got a wicked deal
default_smile.png
thanks Rad!!), some solder, soldering iron, and a little bit of knowledge about taking your car apart and wiring.

PS

I want names of products and complete cost run-down STAT!
A more polite way of saying that would be "can I have names of products and complete cost run-down please"

Sorry, but you come across rather rude on here sometimes.

Just meant to sound ecstatic, sorry. I would love JDM lights, but its not feasible.

Rad's a great guy
default_smile.png

Back