default_frown.gif

DSC01697.jpg

DSC01699.jpg

DSC01711.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

Gabe needed a yellow one to match his belly
default_redface.gif

It's real nice in person. Give him a month, it'll be on Ebay anyway.

once the motor is broken in it wiil get a dp and stage2 reflash and in the spring i have a factory subaru front lip to put on and maybe some sideskirt strakes and wheels

today i did the lateral links,perrin endlinks,new rear rotors and new front inner fenders

default_redface.gif
dude i was just looking at the under the hood pics a little closer i hope you have tightened the strut mount nuts down sense the pics were taken :-

Gabe pm me if you want to sell it as is. I am looking at getting a rex or a sti asap. Lmk what you would be looking at getting for it, or call me 632-1507

Gabe. Want to swap those 05 rims for my 04 rims? I'll pay for the tire swaps. That bronze would look nice on my red wagon ya think? My 04 wheels are in perfect shape.

sorry but i hate the look of the 02-04 wrx rims and i have 2 sets of the 02-04 wrx rims right now that i've been selling of slowly :-[

sorry but i hate the look of the 02-04 wrx rims and i have 2 sets of the 02-04 wrx rims right now that i've been selling of slowly :-[
Thanks Gabe for the reply. Keep me in mind if you come across some Bronze or Gold wheels.

Back