New Subaru Coupe RWD: autoblog

Evil Jeff

car_photo_264426_25_450-op.jpg

Hmmm...

Geist

autoblog later stated that it will be the first car that people will both sti swap and supra swap... ftw. :violent4:

lol, kidding obviously, but that'd be a sick little project car for sure... they should have picked a better color that "I'm a LOVING tool" orange to show it off with, though...

Gate4jg

That orange is functional, visible in a snow storm, great when driving through the woods hunting for deer...... :laughing1:

Tyler

But it's only 2wd, no deer hunting in that :nono:
you ain't front Maine, are ya' son? :icon_scratch:
raised, born in NH actually :thumbsup:

I guess technically you can deer hunt in whatever you want, I just feel more safe with all 4 :laughing1:

katnip

the car is black. I swear
But it's only 2wd, no deer hunting in that :nono:
you ain't front Maine, are ya' son? :icon_scratch:
raised, born in NH actually :thumbsup:

I guess technically you can deer hunt in whatever you want, I just feel more safe with all 4 :laughing1:
then you should REALLY have not problem with 2wd in the willy wog's to hunt :thumbsup:

katnip

You buy one, I'll ride shotgun :idea1:
I was gonna say, damn your brave. but then I remembered, you've never ridden with me before. :evil1:

Two hicks in a RWD sports car, both packing, one from ME living in NH the other from NH living in ME. :headbang: They won't know what hit 'em!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

katnip

They used to have a weekly show just like this. It was called The Dukes Of Hazard.
now come on, everyone knows the Duke boys couldn't carry firearms. and I never missed an episode, thank you very much!! :thumbsup:

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Yeah but the had bow and arrows with dynamite. What could be better than than?

I saw every one too. :thumbsup:

Gate4jg

toyota-subaru-rwd-mulehl.jpg

It kind of doesn't look good.... looks like a civic to me

and the prices are not any better some car magazines say 16,000 others say 20,000, and for the turbo 30,000

if that's the case for the turbo that better be an sti version lol

4WRXter

Skier!
Maybe it's just me, but I think if you take off all the stuff that's on there to disguise it, it's gonna look something like a "Legacy" coupe. Doesn't it look like the real rear window may extend to, like, the back of the rear wheel well??

If it does end up resembling a Legacy in coupe form, it will be nice IMO.But rear wheel drive only would probably keep me from buying it.

Back