*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
6" here. My entire office called out, so I did the same. (if they won't drive 5mi to work I am not driving 50)

Ty Ty

Yup, little snowy here.

6797798302_408478ed32_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SurlyOBS

Just put my snow wheel set on this morning since I have a snow day. I'll be looking to get sideways tonight. March 1st and I thought I'd never get to use them this year...

scubiecraig

I went to work today. We had a bunch of people call out though. Pedro, when I merged onto 95S in Kittery..... I counted a total of 6 cars.... that's north and southbound...... including me! It was a freakin' ghost town.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
don't forget that today is basically 'first snow drive of the year' kind of ridiculousness.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
For some reason it took 20 mins to make the normally 1.5 mi to get groceries today. Even longer gettin back, almost all in 2nd gear. Now hidin out from teh po po. ((Snowball angel smiley goes here))

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
If this crap keeps up, I'm going to have to mount up my snow tires... Bald re-92a's didn't quite cut it today...

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I didn't even find it very slippery today. even in the bucket truck at work, and that thing usually sucks. Visibility was the only thing that I had an issue with.

inski

Mounted and balanced several sets of snow tires today. WHY???? Winter is almost over. Just avoid the snotty days, dont drive when you dont have to, save 500 bucks!!

scubiecraig

Had a great time in the snow today. On the way into my driveway, plowed through the snowbank... and now my donut gasket seems to be dislodged. My n/a Impreza with stock exhaust now sounds like a WRX. It's freakin' loud though. Gonna have to have that looked at. I'm betting I get pulled over tomorrow on my way to work because it's so loud.

Back