Pics of the new 06 fsxt limited

SUBARUDE

SO MOST OF YOU KNOW AND HAVE SEEN IT BUT LAST MONTH I TRADED IN THE SAABARU FOR A 06 FORESTER XT LIMITED WITH 50K MILES ON IT.IT IS REGAL BLUE PEARL WITH EVERY OPTION IT COULD COME WITH.I'VE DONE A FEW OUTSIDE MODS SO NOW IT IS A 06 FORESTER SPORT XT LIMITED

_A250458.jpg

_A250469.jpg

_A250461.jpg

_A250464.jpg

_A250488.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have and didn't like the sound
default_biggrin.png
i have had three diff axlebacks on it so far and haven't found a sound i like yet
default_smile.png

-----Added 8/29/2009 at 08:38:41-----

why do you want it?

Sooo, any idea what your gonna ask for it?
default_biggrin.png

i have and didn't like the sound
default_biggrin.png
i have had three diff axlebacks on it so far and haven't found a sound i like yet
default_smile.png

-----Added 8/29/2009 at 08:38:41-----

why do you want it?
default_biggrin.png
...........................Maaaaayyyyyybe, I like the sound it made. And if I kept the Maddad, I could switch depending on the season!!

yeah Nailman, uhmmmm, since we've got it, I've heard him refer to it as MY (Kati's) car, like twice. LOL Once I corrected him, and he shocked me by restating: "OUR car"!

But in all seriousness, I was diagnosed with Diabetic Neuropathy a few weeks ago, come to find out I couldn't feel parts of my legs and feet. My feet would swell up like balloons. I started on medicine (Gabapentin 100mg) and 4 days later it uncovered a sprain that I hadn't felt. It put a huge damper on my fitness plans, and has prevented me from driving. I have been put on bedrest til my ankle heals completely, and driving would have caused it to not heal the way the Dr wants it to.
default_smile.png

But Hon, the car looks great!

Definately looking good! that exhaust looks mean sticking out the back, but it looks as loud as my N1
default_biggrin.png

Kati feel better and let that bad boy heal! the longer it takes, the more miles gabe will rack onto the 06
default_redface.gif

thanks guys!

I love the color too.

Can't go wrong with the enormous moon roof!!

It is a awesome ride.

I was wondering how much you'll be asking for the CAR. The plate shouldn't say XTI, it should say FORSALE.

default_additional_ninja.gif

Back