Pics of the new 06 fsxt limited

This fozzy looks sooo good... Definitely up there with Toxic.

I was going to ask you to demo the fogs inside the bumper, but then people started heading in
default_smile.png

You should powdercoat the stockers to something nice. I think it looks good with the 5 spokes though.

well it finally happen the limited fell on it face well actually i decided to drop it with the 06 wrx struts and sti springs and tophats with 3/8" butt sag spacers and now the lip almost drags on the ground
default_smile.png
thanks to joe for the great deal on his wheels.it would have also had a set of 06 wrx 4 pot 2pot brakes but the set i bought had both pistons on both front calipers frozen sold so that was put on hold for the time being
default_smile.png

_9301156.jpg

_9301158.jpg

_9301157.jpg

Hey Gabe, I have a nice pic of the toxic sitting out in front of the Sea Basket in Wiscasset. The kid taking cell phone pics was my cousin. He thought it was sick, and funny that I knew the plate when I txt him back. I had just left there maybe half an hour before you showed up haha...

I can't see the pics at work, I will have to wait untill I get outta here to see the new ride.

Looks good Gabe. Glad you finally gave up and dropped it. It was screaming for some suspension.

Back