Pics of the new 06 fsxt limited

Thing is badass !!! Looks better in person
default_eek.gif

ooooo. those look delicious.

-----Added 10/12/2009 at 07:40:07-----

did you add swifts to this foz yet? plans on suspension? i cant remember if i asked this already.

i'm leaving it stock height for the winter and have a susp. set in the build for it in the spring but not swifts
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Saw you post over there for those wheels. I almost snagged them too, and I almost did in the spring when the owner before was selling them. The weight turns me off even though the way I drive it really wouldn't matter. No doubt they will look good I really want to check out the crystal titanium in person.

18x7.5 46mm offset PRODRIVE P1's with Michelin Pilot 225/40/18

2684c3ab.jpg

2b512ac1.jpg

2bcebbed.jpg

b9dc9d1f.jpg

dbc9b648.jpg

17x7.5 48mm offset ROTA SDR's with cont. winter contact 235/45/17

b0b1b879.jpg

cf149eb6.jpg

3f06fd37.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The SDRs look great in the pictures. In person the P1s are daBomb. P1s ftw. The bright silver brings out the metalic flake in the blue paint. The overcast sky doesn't show off the blue very well.

that and someone at the desk forgot to have it washed for me yesterday
default_frown.gif
this car now has more rims then the gold car
default_tongue.png

Dark blue on gold does look great, but I feel like the prodrives fit better with those clear fogs in the grill.

ya i like how the prodrives bring together all the silver things on the car like roof rack bars,headlights,driving lights,mirror blinkers and and the strip across the back of the tailgate and the gold i put on just to see they have snows on them so they may stay on all winter who knows with me
default_tongue.png

it will look totally diff. once its dropped with that tire size

-----Added 10/31/2009 at 09:42:28-----

but i am also looking for something in the 245/40/18 tire size also

Back