RAL 2008

katnip

the car is black. I swear
if you are thinking about the double x sign up soon, yesterday Warren only had 8 spots left

EvilAsPie

I'm thinking about doing it, we'll see...
I'm torn, i seriously need to choose between this or devens the weekend before. I don't really have the time or money to do both.

I'm pretty excited for all the seat time the RAL three day weekend would bring, but i really want to push myself at devens again. This has been the year for that RS, and i kinda want to focus on that.

Ralli if you up for RAL i may join you. Do you have any plans for devens on the 17th?

:help: :icon_scratch:

katnip

just know I will probably be at the August 10th CMC AX, so I will be hounding you all relentlessly to attend RAL :evil1:

ralli

just know I will probably be at the August 10th CMC AX, so I will be hounding you all relentlessly to attend RAL :evil1:
HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I'm most likely doing both.

I'm going to do Devens with Gabe on the 17th.

I'm going to Raise some money and do the Challange on Saturday and the double XX... talked it over at the homestead and it looks like I'm a go for this.

katnip

HAHAHAHAHA

I'm going to Raise some money and do the Challange on Saturday and the double XX... talked it over at the homestead and it looks like I'm a go for this.
high five dude!!!!! See you on the 10th?

Ty Ty

Might have just procured a set of 15" OZ wheels for slug. Now I just need something to wrap them in, and I'm good to go.

ralli

HAHAHAHAHA

high five dude!!!!! See you on the 10th?
Yup!

akinaspeedstar

hows the course for the rallyx? am i going to kill my car on the prodrives? i kinda feel like i owe you guys some dirt time so im thinking about going. i'll see what i can do for funds. im running kinda low lately haha.

katnip

hows the course for the rallyx? am i going to kill my car on the prodrives? i kinda feel like i owe you guys some dirt time so im thinking about going. i'll see what i can do for funds. im running kinda low lately haha.
beg, borrow or steal 100 bucks in donations and you entry is free.

I will admit, Belmont is a rough event and lowered cars minus a skid plate could take a serious beating. If that scared you off, come on over and catch rides all day. But I warn you, you'll get hooked!

akinaspeedstar

yeah im kinda seriously lacking funds at the moment. i probaly shouldn't have raced sunday. don't you worry i'll be out playing in the dirt soon enough. you get to drive like a holigan as genral practice! count me in! haha

i'll see if i can't come up with a skid plate sometime before fall. or just buy a car i don't give a rats ass about hahaha

Ty Ty

You can always use mine at one of the events sometime.

Wont nearly be as quick as what your used to, but it goes well...when it's running. Finally got it back together this morning. Hurray!

DIRT

Are there spots still available for RAL? I plan to be there with another driver in a new rwd monster. Thanks, Allen

katnip

Kat did you get my reg info and the offer to do tech?
yes, I did. can you do me a favor? Erik has some steelies at Dave's that I want, can you bring them with you Sunday?

thanks kat

katnip

Are there spots still available for RAL? I plan to be there with another driver in a new rwd monster. Thanks, Allen
send me entry form and or info for you both. can't wait to see what you've got now!

kat

Ty Ty

Rear diff overhaul complete.

"Can we go play now!?"

2771071697_ef1b35d1aa_o.jpg

Back